"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go."

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Cassia comes home!

 Cass and I have been besties for a long, long time.  
We go back to the 90's.

Cassia has been out of state for several years. 
I hate it. 
I want her back. 
She drove back from Texas for a week with the kiddos.  
She is a brave soul to make that journey with three kiddos under the age of three, by herself.

No matter how much time passes, nothing changes with us.  
We are still as immature as ever. 
Even if it is 2:00am and I have an hour drive and work in the morning.
I was the lucky first stop of her trip in SLC. 
So happy to see these kiddos. 
They are darling and that Blakely Belle has won my heart. 



 I was up in Heber one of the evening she was here
and was driving back and within 5 minutes of my drive saw the party lights.

Apparently, I was speeding.  
Okay, fine.  I was speeding. 
Not on purpose though. 
The cop was very nice and more curious why I was driving in the middle of Heber at 3:00am on a Tuesday. 

I'm so grateful for friends that I have had in my life for years, 
that know and understand me and give that unconditional love. 
That we can literally laugh for hours at nothing and don't need anyone else around to entertain us. 
Come back around, Cass!  
Sure do miss you and your family. 

2 comments:

  1. Her text made me lol. Haha! How awesome you have found such a great friendship.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those texts are freaking hilarious!

    ReplyDelete