I was warned by many people that I would fall in love with Cinque Terre.
It did not disappoint.
Thanks to the rain the day before it made the hiking paths impossible to use.
Tera and Keri attempted and after an hour of falling in the mud they turned around.
I'm ashamed to admit, but it was this city that I broke down and bought a fanny pack.
It's not attractive.
Or fashionable.
But it was 100% functional and it allowed me to be hands free and keep my valuables close.
Tera was smart and had one from day 1.
We made our way through the different markets.
We should have just wandered through one.
They all were the same.
Our day was not complete without some gelato.
It was this specific gelato stop that I said I would skip since I was having extreme heart burn thanks to all the dairy and sodie. (freaking getting old sucks)
But once I saw that there was a carmel gelato and kit kat, I couldn't resist.
We had finally made it to the last village and had about 2 hours until our train left, so we rented a paddle boat.
Let's just say none of us stayed on the boat long.
Keri and Tera are ocean girls.
They are California beach gals.
I on the other hand hate salt water.
I hate being wet in my clothes.
The girls jumped in.
Keri immediately started yelling some choice phrases for me to get in the water.
Turns out it was the best decision.
I loved it.
I will treasure that moment.
Letting loose and swimming in Italy.
I loved it.
I will treasure that moment.
Letting loose and swimming in Italy.
I loved the laid back beach feel of the villages.
I loved this day.
I loved this day.









No comments:
Post a Comment